As i will try most things to go that bit quicker or make the driving experience that little bit better...........new piece of kit arrived today.
- 10-bit resolution on all pedal axesHighly accurate, smooth and stable position measurement. 250 updates per second
- Reliable, rock-steady calibration settingsWindows calibration settings will not be lost after unplugging or swapping USB connectors
- Completely standalone solutionUse Logitech® G25, G27, Driving Force™ GT, Driving Force™ Pro or pedals on their own or with another wheel.
Use your DIY pedals using potentiometers or Hall sensors - DIY pedals connections.
Connects to any USB port with a standard USB A-B cable (not included)
- Automatic recognition of connected pedal types.Logitech G25, G27*, Driving Force GT**, Driving Force Pro, or generic pedals with up to 3 axes
* G27 pedals are identical to G25 and will be shown as such.
** Driving Force GT pedals are identical to Driving Force Pro and will be shown as such.
- Natively supported by Windows 7, Vista 32, Vista 64, XP, 2000, Me, 98, Mac OS X and LinuxTrue Plug-and-play.
- The Box electronics has been redesigned and placed inside the USB cable plug.
Functionally it is the same as older black box version.
Cable length is 1.5m (5 feet.)
Will it make me faster ? ....well i doubt it
£29 to your door at the link at the bottom.